Monday, October 24, 2011

Battlefield 3


Ok so for all you gamers out there you know that Battlefield 3 came out at m
idnight this morning. For all those who are not gamers Battlefield three is the newest first person shooter game. My roommate, being a big gamer, bought the game right at midnight. He started playing it when he got back and I have to say it has amazing graphics.
BE ADVISED: they say be advised a lot in the multiplayer. With that being said, the multiplayer is awesome, the graphics are sick, good campaign mode, tons of guns to chose from, and lots of vehicles to fool around with.


Watching this game has made me think of how long and hard it must have been to make this game as flawless as it is. All of the scenery is explosive, so there is almost an endless amount of possibilities. I can't even imagine the coding involved with making this game. With that being said, its my turn to play.

7 comments:

  1. "Be advised" really became the ultimate official motto for Battlefield 3 multiplayer back in the day! The Frostbite 2 engine completely redefined visual fidelity and environmental destruction for first-person shooters, making midnight launch sessions unforgettable. When I'm taking a break from reading retro gaming logs and FPS retrospectives, I usually log into Xuper TV descargar apk on my phone to check out live broadcast channels. Awesome blast from the past post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vehicular combat on those massive multi-tier maps was what truly set Battlefield 3 apart from every other shooter on the market. From jet dogfights to intense tank battles, the scale and audio design made every single match feel like an actual war zone. On quiet evenings after checking out classic game posts on my tablet, I like to relax on the couch with Xuper TV gratis on my device to watch live broadcast programs. Appreciate you sharing those midnight release memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing compares to the hype of a legendary midnight launch, especially watching someone jump straight into BF3's campaign and multiplayer right after release. The lighting effects and weapon customization options set a brand new benchmark for the entire genre during that era. Whenever I'm taking a breather from reading gaming news and shooter retrospectives, I usually open up Descargar xuper TV on my computer to watch live media networks. Looking forward to reading your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Battlefield 3 was an absolute masterclass in multiplayer map design and combined-arms gameplay. Seeing those graphics for the first time in late 2011 was a total shock to the system for FPS players everywhere. Sitting back in the evening to tune into live entertainment streams using Xsuper is my favorite way to unwind after reading a great gaming retrospective like this. Great write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Battlefield 3 remains a memorable entry in the series, especially for players who enjoyed its intense multiplayer battles and large-scale combat. The combination of detailed environments, different weapon choices, vehicles, and team-based objectives created plenty of variety from one match to another. Looking back at older Battlefield games is interesting because it shows how multiplayer shooters have evolved over the years. I always enjoy reading retrospective gaming posts like this and revisiting classic titles. For entertainment outside gaming, I also run Xuper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Battlefield 3 was an impressive shooter for its time, particularly because of its atmosphere, sound design, and focus on large multiplayer experiences. The maps encouraged teamwork and gave players several ways to approach objectives, whether on foot or using vehicles. It is interesting to revisit discussions about the game and remember how much excitement its multiplayer created when it was released. Classic gaming articles are great for bringing back those memories. I also manage Eespacio as an entertainment resource.

    ReplyDelete