Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Supernatural... Season 10



Sam and Dean are back with a new season of Supernatural on Netflix, and I couldn't be more excited.
Not only has this show kept me going for 10 straight years, but it has also taken up an entire week of my life. Yes thats right and entire week... over 168 hours. This figure amazes me because when it come to TV I can rarely stay interested for more than a season.

Don't get me wrong this is not something that I am necessarily proud of given that the production quality of the show is questionable at point. That being said I have to give them credit where credit is due. They mad a damn good story. It isn't easy to get someone like me to keep coming back for more but the Winchesters have me in a devils trap.

I do find myself asking "why do I watch this show?" at different point, but I do always end up watching the next episode regardless.

At this point however I will say that I believe the story is a little past its due date. I need closure. I feel like I am probably just as tired as Sam and Dean at this point. I love their chapters so much I just want them to succeed.


If you have never watched Supernatural, I would recommend it if you can make the commitment to the show. However if you dont think that you could watch at least the first 3 seasons I would say dont even bother then. It is most defiantly a show that I do hold close to my heart however and it is always good to run into someone else that has enjoyed the show as much as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment