Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Muppets




This week I had the wonderful opportunity to see the newest Muppet movie named properly, "The Muppets" I have to say this is one of the best movies I have seen in awhile. I completely agreed to a review I saw, I was smiling the entire time.

The movie is about Walter a Muppet and his non Muppet brother Gary (played by Jason Segel) travel to Los Angeles where they meet Kermit and find the rest of the Muppet Gang and raise ten million dollars to save their old theater. The plot itself is not the best in the world, but it is just the backdrop for the real reason why you are there: Muppets telling jokes, and believe me they are hilarious. It seemed that every notable Muppet had a chance to do a great joke. And just because I know you are asking, Fozzie Bear is still a riot.


The cameos are also an absolute treat to watch. Donald Glover, Whoopi Goldberg, Dave Grohl, Neil Patrick Harris, and Mickey Rooney are just a few that are in this movie. Seeing the Muppets on a big screen just feels right. It is really good to see them again at the rightful place.

All in all an amazing movie and I highly recommend this to all ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment