Friday, September 28, 2012

Supaaa-Star

Our group is done shooting for our one-shot! Finally... Mine couldn't have gone more smoothly. I love it and can't wait to start editing it, I have some cool ideas. It wasn't dusk like I had hoped for, but it was overcast and actually worked really well.

I saw "Superstar" on Netflix and had to watch it. An oldie, but goodie. I was laughing out loud while I was watching it alone. That funny. So I encourage you all to watch it and refresh your mind of its hilarity.

In case you don't know, it's an SNL spin off comedy from 1999. It stars Molly Shannon and Will Farrell. It is a definite feel good movie that will make you smile in the end. Also, maybe it's just our generation & how we are (I am) obsessed with the 90s and early 2000s, but it just adds to the awesomeness.  I don't really know how to critique this film though.... With shooting this week I didn't really have time to watch and critique a film.



This weekend is Applefest! Everyone should go and enjoy Ithaca fall!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment