Thursday, December 6, 2012

And....we're wrapped.

         


 Approximately one hour ago, Lucy, Harrison, Michelle,  Nick P., Nick C,. and myself picture wrapped our final fim production. It was stressful and bumpy road but we made it and must I say it looks fantastic. I am really happy with how we came together at the end and filmed a really great piece. Our talent, Nicky Wood, Brian Amato, and Jeffrey Ayars did an excellent job. We could have not asked for a harder working or more dedicated cast and crew. This was my first experience doing audio and thanks to the patience and knowledge of my crew members, it was a success. It was very challenging to find time in our hectic schedules to film but we finally made it.
         From this production, I learned the importance of back-up plans, punctuality, and communication.  I was also really impressed by how successful we were at achieving our 1980s look by using really great locations and Lucy spending hours at TIOLI and the Salvation Army. It was difficult to find locations that allowed us a large time frame to film, so we had to work very fast at times. It was really great that we had four locations to utilize for this production because it increased our production value and made our film more professional.
      Overall, I really enjoyed working on this project and I am beyond excited to see the final product. I want to Thank my other crew members and our cast for all of the hard work and dedication they put into this project. It was a fun project to work on and was my first time pieces. Time pieces can be a challenge but are fun to shop for and assist in the design process. I hope that everyone enjoys our film and enjoys our film, as much as I do.

Peace, Brie


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! You did fantastic as well and we couldn't have done it without your willingness and participation! "Wrapped" sure does feel good!

    ReplyDelete