Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Hobbit

Watching the Lord of the Rings series when I was much younger was one of the best experiences of my life! My mom read all the books including the Hobbit and she's very excited about watching the Hobbit in Theaters. My boyfriend and I decided we'll go and watch it in theaters on the night of the premiere! This is something either of us have ever done! Surprising I know! Watching the blog videos (vlogs as I like to call them) about their making of the film Pre, production and post, it filled my heart with inspiration! Needless to say, if I had a tail it'd be going in circles!

We watched the post production blog and I have also seen the production blog itself. They have literally hundreds of people working on this film! It took them 266 shooting days to film the hobbit! How I dream of being employed for that long on one film! It would be amazing to work on such an incredible project! When I see the production blogs done by the crew, especially the art department crew my heart just melts with the idea that I want so badly to do that someday! And there's no reason I shouldn't be able to do so.

Raise your hand if you'd donate your hair to film!! Ooo Ooo me me me me me!!

OH yeah!!

I can only hope I've kicked this flu by then!! So in order to work on kicking that I'm going to go make myself a cup of tea and relax a little. Enjoy! Go see the movie!!

-Lucy Lynne' Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment