Monday, September 5, 2011

Favorite Show of the Summer



My favorite show of the summer season so far has been True Blood. At first you couldn't pay me to watch the show because I was tired of the vampire phenomenon. I decided to give the show a chance and I glad I did. I have been hooked since season 1 and have been enjoying this season so far. The acting is solid and the story lines are good and its also gory and I love gory television shows and films. With the season finale coming up soon I am excited to see what they have in store for us. I am most looking foward to further development on the Sookie being a fairy story line. Its one of the story lines that hasnt been explored too much and I hope to learn more about her fairy heritage next season since I know it won't be happening this season. I would also like to learn more about the vampire/vampire maker relationship. I think that Jessica and Pam are great and entertaining characters and I would like to learn more about their relationship with the people who made them vampires. From watching the show we know that there is a strong bond between them almost as if they where father and daughter. We would have so much more knowledge of these characters if this was explored. Overall I am entertained by this season though Eric being a good vamipre was annoying. However he is back to normal and I am excited to see what the season finale has in store. True Blood is a really good show and I recommend everyone to watch it if they are into the supernatural and gory tv.

1 comment:

  1. As someone who has not watched the show, I would be interested to know more about the characters you mention. Why you think the acting is solid and what makes the story lines good? Why are Jessica and Pam (who are they) great? what makes them entertaining?

    You write about some very interesting questions that could improve the story if they were explored further and I am sure that the writers have that in mind as they develop the episodes and some of those decisions are based on audience feedback of course.

    Make sure you expand the labels, they are a sort of summary of what you are talking about, in this case keywords like vampire, gore, supernatural, sookie etc.

    ReplyDelete