Saturday, October 20, 2012

30 Rock

A few years ago I started to watch the television show "30 Rock" and I didn't really like it that much so I gave up on it and went onto something new. During the summer someone I worked with suggested that i read Tina Fey's biography "Bossypants". Learning about her life experiences and how she got to be as successful as she is today was kind of inspirational.She worked her way all the way up the totem poll allowing her to one day produce her very own television show. Well after reading her book I decided i had to give "30 Rock" one more chance and I ended up loving it! I think that the show has just the right amount of sarcastic humor, which I love. The face that it is a 30 minute show as well makes is so much better because the show progress throughout the series but its not necessary to watch them in order. If you have not seen the show yet I would definitely suggest it as something to put on your list!

_Tori 

No comments:

Post a Comment