Saturday, October 20, 2012

Everybody Loves Raymond

Everybody loves Raymond, including me. I started watching this show last month and I like it. I remember when I was growing up, this show was constantly on TV but I never watched it.  Now I watch it constantly. The thing I love about the show the most is the relationship between Marie, Raymonds mother, and Frank, Raymonds father. the constant insults between each other is one of the funniest parts of the show. Along with how weird and clueless Raymond can be. After awhile it gets annoying seeing how clueless Ray can be.


As some of you may know I am a stand-up comedian. My work takes me to places all around upstate New York and New York City. Last week I went to a conference called the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA), and at this conference I gave a presentation on ways to be successful and how APCA has helped me become a better student leader and help develop my career as a comedian. During the conference I met with many different talents and agents and made some good connections. I'm in talks at the moment with an agency called The Pearson Project who is looking to sign me and have me on board with their agency. I will keep you all updated on that.  While at the conference, I won an award for Student Programmer of the Year in the Northeast. This puts me in the running for the same award on a national level. I will be attending the APCA National conference in Atlanta, Ga in the spring. If all goes well, I will be showcasing my talents at this national conference and it can potentially lead to me performing at colleges and universities across the nation. I'm pretty excited.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You should stand up give us a taste of your comedic self!
    Keep us informed of your adventures:-)

    ReplyDelete