Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lincoln

Over break I got the chance to see the film Lincoln. I thought that it was very well made, the lighting was great, and the acting was spot on. After the movie was over my parents and I always discuss what we liked and disliked about the film. The thing that stood out to me the most was how they showed all the famous event about lincoln and the civil was, such as his death. Everyone knows that Lincoln was shot at the theater so they decided to show that event taking place from a different perspective. Instead of showing Booth shooting Lincoln they showed his son finding out the news. I feel that it made it much more powerful by seeing his sons emotions then the actual shooting of Lincoln. All aesthetics of the film were amazing and you could tell that a lot of research had taken place inorder to make this movie what it is. I would recommend this movie to anyone and I consider it a must see!!!





Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment