Wednesday, November 28, 2012

TIOLI

Hello everyone!
I wanted to share some great information with all the Ithacan's who are searching for props and other free items for films!

Take It Or Leave It, in Clarke Hall in the basement, they have a ton of free stuff! Also if you're looking to get rid of some stuff before moving out of Ithaca soon, drop off your unwanted things instead of throwing them away! It's supported by the Eco Reps on campus! It's a great program and I think we should all support them!

Here's a link to their information


I didn't find a whole lot of props needed for my final projet but, I did find a whole lot of really good set dressing there!
I hope the spread of this information proves useful for TIOLI as well as my fellow art department people in Ithaca!

Game 2:

1: "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too."
2: "I'm King of the world!"
3: "Rosebud"
4: "I've always depended on the kindness of strangers."
5: "Go do that Voodoo that you do so well!"
6: "No dice, soldier."
7: "You idiots! These are not them! You've captured their stuntdoubles!"
8:  "GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!"
9: "Shut the F*ck up, Donny!"
10: "Squirrel!"


Don't cheat!! ;-)


Also here's a trailer for the last movie I watched.
Breathless 1983 by Jim McBride

Meh, it was alright. I'm not exactly sure how this wound up in my instant queue. I watched it anyways and it was alright. If you're borred enough you could watch it and it wouldn't be a complete waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment