Monday, November 28, 2011

Glee

I haven't been catching up with most of my shows lately but over break I was able to catch up on Glee and I must say this season is a lot better than the previous season. This season has what last season was lacking and that is story lines. Last season was about the big performances and cover specials on a certain artist. This season, however, we are seeing a lot more character development and actual conflict between the characters. I also enjoy the club breaking up because it is about time the less used singers stood up for themselves because they are just as talented as the ones who are deemed the stars. One this that hasn't gotten any better is the overdubbing. I still feel like it over dramatic, its already been three seasons and I feel like the cast should have mastered the art of overdubbing by now. It just looks so fake sometimes that I can't even handle it sometimes. Nevertheless I am pleased with the character developments and story lines. I think its about time we got story lines that went beyond someone trying to ruin glee club and it also good to see big issues like bullying and sexuality being tackled in this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment