Saturday, November 26, 2011

Suburgatory

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a relaxing break, for me I have been in a food coma for the last three days. This was the first time in awhile that my entire family was under one roof so we celebrated by watching a plethora of great movies and TV shows. As a quick side note, American Horror Story: fantastic. During this TV binge we stumbled upon a show called Suburgatory, a show about a girl (Jane Levvy) and her father (Jeremy Sisto) living in the suburbs after living in New York city the majority of their lives.

The episode we watched was the Thanksgiving special, it was enjoyable, had very funny jokes and the acting was pretty good. Will I continue to watch it? Eh. Call me a pessimist but I do not have much faith in it. However this show was filled with actors everyone recognizes. It seemed like every five minutes one of my family members would go, "Oh damn its that guy!" As I said early Jeremy Sisto is in it, Cheryl Hines, and Alan Tudyk are all actors on the show.

This show was enjoyable for a couple of good laughs and seeing some great actors, will it last? Honestly I cannot tell but it is worth seeing the Thanksgiving episode at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment