Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kung Fury

Kung Fury is by far my favorite piece of cinematic work that I have seen since Interstellar. It is nothing like Interstellar, in fact it is quite the opposite. The creator David Sandberg wrote, directed and stared in this epic clusterfuck of a short film.
Kung Fury is set in 1985 on the streets of Miami. A bunch of ridiculous evens start happening, such as arcade game machines coming to life and killing people as well as Hitler coming to continental  America. All in all Kung Fury it is just a crazy film shot to be a satire on 1980s films with a bunch of ridiculous jokes. That being said, I have never laughed so hard in my life.

The entire film is filled with jokes. There is literally never a serious moment in the film from start to finish and while this may seem like a bad thing, it is truly beautiful.


While being totally unbelievable in both plot line and in appearance, I would've believed that I would hate it, however It truly amused me. It is not a deep piece, or very an expensive piece but I can say with all honesty that If you are looking to watch something you have never seen anything like before, and laugh while watching that you should watch tis movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment