Thursday, October 1, 2015

Drone Camera Technology

New technology in all aspects are rapidly emerging as we are living in what I like to dub, the technological era. Its crazy to see how the first video camera has changed to become what it is today.

When it used to look like:



Now it looks complex as:



But film camera's aren't the only way to capture video anymore as there are Phones that can capture HD quality video and not to mention the GoPros. To get to the point of this blog I saw a Lexus promotional video this summer which I thought was the coolest thing I've seen in a while. 


Unfortunately, the hoverboard is not for sale anytime soon. But one thing I noticed was the use of a drone camera to take smooth moving shots following the skateboarder. Using drone technology in film is slowly emerging as becoming a prominent method of shooting. I really wish the park school will someday have the opportunity to teach students how to operate one because its something I believe will become a necessity in this field. 


No comments:

Post a Comment