Thursday, October 22, 2015

Spooky Times

Getting closer and closer to our first shoot date, my head is just constantly going through the script. Which is why im having trouble thinking of a blog post, but since it's 11pm this is what I have.  Something to look forward after the long days of shooting will be dressing up for halloween. Me and my friend cat v will be dressing up as Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World.


(I just ordered my hat.) Anyway, I was thinking how many people have dressed up as these characters before us... it's probably a ridiculous number. Its so interesting how influencial movies can be. So much of pop culture and slang comes from the most popular movies. The classics, the ones that live through many eras. What does it take for a movie to become such an iconic thing that people will reference and even try to replicate. It's kind of weird when you think about it, or maybe it's just me. Sorry for this weird stream of conciousness blog post about how film and culure and holidays relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment