Friday, September 27, 2013

More Electronic Music



Alright, I know this is my second blog post about electronic music but I could not pass this one up.  Earlier this week the artist known at Zedd released the music video to his chart topping new single "Stay the Night." This song and video features the talented Hayley Williams, lead singer of the band Paramore and has been on constant repeat on my phone since it released.  Enough about the music, on to the video.

This has to be one of the most visually complex and stunning music videos I have ever seen.  From the lighting effects to the choreography, this music video drew me in within the first 10 seconds.  I think the aspect I find most intriguing is the lagging motion effect used on the male and female leads. So give this video a watch and check out the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment