Monday, October 24, 2011

Battlefield 3


Ok so for all you gamers out there you know that Battlefield 3 came out at m
idnight this morning. For all those who are not gamers Battlefield three is the newest first person shooter game. My roommate, being a big gamer, bought the game right at midnight. He started playing it when he got back and I have to say it has amazing graphics.
BE ADVISED: they say be advised a lot in the multiplayer. With that being said, the multiplayer is awesome, the graphics are sick, good campaign mode, tons of guns to chose from, and lots of vehicles to fool around with.


Watching this game has made me think of how long and hard it must have been to make this game as flawless as it is. All of the scenery is explosive, so there is almost an endless amount of possibilities. I can't even imagine the coding involved with making this game. With that being said, its my turn to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment