Monday, October 3, 2011

Desperate Housewives Final Season



I have been a fan of the tv show Desperate Housewives since it first premiered. I have been following the lives of the Wisteria Lane ladies and am sad that this will be be the shows final season. After only two episodes one can tell that the everyone is working hard to make this last season a memorable one. Though I will miss this show at the end of the season I am looking forward to seeing how the show will end. I do hope the writes won't disappoint the fans of the show. So far I am intrigued to see if the girls will be caught after being accessories to murder last season. I also want to know if Tom and Lynette, the most stable couple on the show, will be able to reconcile which I hope they do. But most of all I want to know who is sending Bree those letters. Its like the show has come full circle. It began with someone threatening to reveal one of the housewives secrets and its ending with the same theme. Overall the season seems promising and I hope the show ends on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment