Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A better city than New York

Last week, the new batman game Arkham City came out for gaming systems PS3 and Xbox 360. This new adventure is a continuation of a previous game called Arkham Asylum, which in my mind at the time, was the best 3rd person action game out on the market. However, this ne
w version of Batman has blown my mind. First off, the character looks awesome
, better than any other edition created before. His gear, mask, and cape look so aesthetic on my PS3 blue ray player. Take a look for yourself:


The next aspect I want to make notice is the music. Usually sound tracks to sports games are something that interest me, but this movie like game sets the tone for every scene. The music also grows or changes in how you play a
nd how you are doing when you fight. I haven't seen anything like this before. It's like the computer knows when you losing or about to die, then the upbeat fast music starts to soften and slow down.



Last, I want to comment on the villains. Each one has a different aspect and uniqueness than previous forms. The Joker, in my eyes, almost compares to the Heath Ledger adaptation in The Dark Knight. I would recommend this game to anyone who is looking for some action and an aesthetically pleasing movie/game.




No comments:

Post a Comment